Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Five Things I Can't Live Without Right Now


I’m forever making up lists in my mind: top five spring fashion trends, top five hairsprays, top five moisturizers, top five fragrances... you name it, I’ve made a top five for it. So it seems perfectly natural for me to share five things I can’t live without, as of March, 2011.

My Nespresso Essenza

I love coffee. I’m proud to say it’s one of my vices. I recently told a friend that if I had $20 to my name I’d spend it on a one-week supply. At least I’d enjoy a daily moment of pleasure while I figure out how to make more money.

Admittedly, this machine is a little pricey, but it makes the most divine coffee. It’s easy to use, too. You just pop a specially designed pod (my favourite is Indriya) into the loader thingy, press a button and presto: a perfect shot of espresso topped with a rich layer of créma that will rival anything made in a fancy café. (Nothing against fancy cafés.)

Come to think of it, if I had $20 to my name I should consider selling my Nespresso machine. Never!


Read more: http://www.sweetspot.ca/SweetLife/ricky_zayshley/32812/five_things_i_cant_live_without_right_now/#ixzz1G7Dgmlhw

No comments: