Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dear Calgary Weather

Dear Calgary Weather,

You’re slowly turning me into a raisin. I know it’s not your fault, per se; however, could you please back off the extremely cold temperatures? Could you also inject some moisture into the atmosphere while you’re at it? I’d be ever so grateful.

I know, I know, I was born and raised in Saskatchewan, so I should know how to deal with dry weather, but I guess my time spent out east in the sweltering humid summers (and bone-chilling damp winters) made me complacent. Remember that Vaseline Intensive Care commercial where the woman scratched the word ‘dry’ into her skin? This morning I scratched ‘help’ into mine.


Read more: http://www.sweetspot.ca/SweetLife/ricky_zayshley/32542/dear_calgary_weather/#ixzz1FRx0y9Xw

No comments: