Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Want, I Need

Paper-thin cotton cardigan
Harder to find than you might think. I want a cardigan that is light as a feather. Ironically the price tag rises the thinner you go. I love this cashmere (no it’s not cotton, I know) option at Ralph Lauren Black Label, a steal at $399 USD:

This much less expensive option from American Apparel is great, too (is this company bankrupt?):

Beat up camouflage cargo shorts
I love the idea of wearing a rugged pair of camouflaged cargo shorts with other more preppy items. I might have to pick up this pair from Old Navy ($20!):

Geeky knapsack
How ridiculously amazing is this leather backpack from UK-based leather retailer Grafea? I absolutely love it—not only for its vintage good looks, but also for its obvious versatility. Backpack and briefcase AND messenger bag? I will own it:



Birkenstocks
Flashback to good times. A must have!:

Perfect white t-shirt
Obviously the trend these days is everyday items made luxurious. How about these two options:




No comments: