Monday, May 5, 2008

Time to amp it up!

In the words of my super-stylish brother, "It's time to amp it up."

Summer in Toronto can be so oppressively humid it can be hard to have the gumption to dress properly. Sometimes I wish I could throw on a caftan and be done with it. But, alas, there are options. Here are a few of my picks:

1. Can't go wrong with a classic Polo. Try navy, white, Kelly green, pink or yellow:


2. These deck shoes by Philip Sparks are inexpensive and unassumingly cool:


3. I've always wanted a navy seersucker suit. This might be the year -- and to accompany it I'll get wide-leg pink pants and a pair of madras shorts:


Brooks Brothers

Polo Ralph Lauren
4. I'm still dead set on recommending Rayban Wayfarers:



5. Acca Kappa White Moss is the best summer scent, in my opinion:



Dress up!

No comments: