Monday, May 21, 2007

What is be-spoken?


You may ask? Bespoke means custom made (usually in relation to clothing) -- and I always love a play on words so I added an 'n.' Wittily enough, I've now made two meanings -- custom made clothing and the act of speaking. Catching on?

To be honest, I'm tired of sites that tear down people's personal style and demoralize the masses. What I intend to do is celebrate fashion, style and the courage to dress. For I think it is a sign of true joie de vivre to take the time to look good everyday.

Armed with my trusty digital camera (and my Nikon SLR if I ever figure out how to use it) I'm going to display what I think is right and good in the world of STYLE. Oh, but I won't be limited to clothing because style transcends the clothing on your back, it takes shape in the way you live.

Perhaps I'll even sit down with my favorite fashionistas and ask them to impart some of their wisdom on my readers. Enjoy.

No comments: